Looking for the most versatile charcoal grill available? An American made product that also makes the most delicious tasting food?
The Ceramic Advantage –
- “Primo” means “the best” in Italian
- we chose that name because a Primo ceramic grill offers the “best of the best” when it comes to outdoor cooking
- the shell and internal components of a Primo ceramic grill act like an insulator
- this holds in the heat and natural moisture, creating food that is incredibly juicy
- metal grills that radiate a great amount of heat and pull the moisture out away from food
- Primo Grills also reduce the chance of a burn injury because the exterior is at a much lower temperature than the metal grills
Organic Natural Flavor
The heat source for our grills is 100% natural lump charcoal. Our own line of charcoal is made from whole stock hardwood to give food a natural wood fire flavor, just like cooking over a camp fire! This type of charcoal burns cleaner, hotter, and longer than gas or briquette charcoal. It can also be relit for multiple cookings.
Unmatched Cooking Versatility
We call these grills, but they are much more than that. They are multi-purpose outdoor cookers you can use to grill, bake, roast, or smoke any food. In reality, a Primo Grill is a grill, an oven, and a smoker all rolled into one! Primo’s patented oval shape delivers simultaneous direct and indirect cooking. Grill thick sizzling steaks on the direct side while roasting farm fresh asparagus on the indirect side. Round ceramic grills promise, but can’t deliver the cooking performance of a Primo Oval.